- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated or brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat egg, using hand beater, until extremely fluffy. Beat in other ingredients
- Separate even amounts of batter into small mixing bowls. Stir in your favorite colors, a different color into each bowl.
- Heat griddle to 375 degrees (medium heat). Lighty grease.
- Pour batter onto griddle. Cook until pancakes puffed and dry around the edges(you should see bubbles in the raw batter). Flip and cook until golden brown.